Utah Jazz v Houston Rockets…and the Rockets with a WIN!!

Jeremy Lin

(source: nba.si.com)

3rd Quarter: UTA 61 and HOU 80

Ok, so this wasn’t the most exciting game that I’ve seen. I started watching after Halftime and I am glad that I took the time to enjoy dinner, instead of rushing home to watch this game. Actually with the Rockets up by about 20 at halftime, it seemed like this game was a reverse of the Rockets v. Warriors game this past Sunday. I always want my Rockets to win, but at this time I just started feeling bad for the Jazz. I hate to see a team lose by such a margin unless they are the Knicks or the Heat…then I brag about the ass whopping they got!!

Final Score: UTA 93 and HOU 100

The game started to pick up in the last quarter and the Jazz cut the lead to 7 from being down by 26 at one point in the game….which is very impressive!! I have to give them an E for Effort!! This game was very important for both teams, with the Jazz being the 9th and the Rockets being the 7th seed. The Rockets need to continue their wins because I can only pray if they are up against OKC during the playoffs. I was also very happy to see Lin playing soo well during this game…making this his 25th game in double figures!! So proud of him!! :-)

Top 5 Scorers:

1. Harden: 29pts, 2rbds, 3asts
  2. Lin: 24pts, 2rbds, 6asts
  3. Parsons: 10pts, 8rbds, 3asts
  4. Asik: 9pts, 12rbds, 0ast
  5. Delfino: 9pts, 4rbds, 1ast

Harden was such a beast tonight…he outscored Parsons, Asik and Delfino COMBINED!! Lin wasn’t far behind and together him and Harden, made up about half the points tonight!! Those stats are just super crazy in a good way!!

Video Highlights:

Nothing wrong with your computer…but the audio is not working for some reason on this video.

Post Game Interview

Umm who is that singing in the background???…LMAO!! And that shiny head in the bottom right hand corner is also kind of distracting but moving on…to Jeremy Lin. He looks so much better than he did during the Warriors post game interview, even though, of course he is going to downplay his role of scoring 24pts tonight. Always the humble guy!

RocketsCastLive: One Step Closer

Articles:

And I know all of us are obsessed fans, so I know everyone has already seen Jeremy modeling his new Houston Rockets’ scarf and even though he claims to be the #worstmodelever….we all know better thanks to his GQ covers.

But really LMAO!! I swear this guy is really hilarious. Here he models all the different ways you can wear a scarf. He draws inspiration from his own past looks and outfits.

1) the “chill guy” look which can also be seen here (and he looks really good with it):

2) the “superman cape” look which he perfects in GQ:

3) the “hoodie” look:

image (source: heisjeremylin)

4) and last but not least, the “ninja” look (ok, so this one is a bit of a stretch).

(source: http://media.techeblog.com/images/lin_knicks.jpg)

Jeremy’s scarf was provided by Sportin’ Styles and honestly, their scarves are super cute!!

Well gotta head to bed now, goodnight everyone!! :-) zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

About ksoranna

Ksoranna is the ideal version of myself. She is me...but better...smarter...funnier...sexier...
This entry was posted in Houston Rockets, Jeremy Lin and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Utah Jazz v Houston Rockets…and the Rockets with a WIN!!

1. Rubielyn says:

And you are hilarious too AnnaK! ;)
    I keep repeating that hoodie look gif..lmao!!
    I am sure you’re having a good night sleep :)

• ksoranna says:

@Rubielyn…I am soo happy for their win last night!! And I think Jeremy could actually pull off that scarf look if he actually wore it correctly…and not like he wears his towels, which is the “hoodie” look lmao!

2. Katy says:

hi I’m new to this page. I’ve been Jeremy’s fans since last year but only found your page this month. Thanks so much for all the postings! Are you busy these days during the Easter break? Really look forward to your post and comment of these few days’ games (though his numbers aren’t super nice >.<)

• ksoranna says:

hey Katy!! Welcome to my blog!! Unfortunately I have been a bit busy these past few days and I missed the last few games (but thank goodness for the win last night). I am hoping Jeremy’s numbers pick up and I’m planning on watching his next game :-)

3. Katy says:

yay! a win! i’m so happy for him! I just can’t help but love him! he’s just so good in every way!

4. Ashley says:

Hi, Ksoranna. I hadn’t seen those scarf-modeling pictures until you posted them. I’m not good at finding stuff online–and I rarely do–so thanks. Today, I just saw his life-in-a-game-day video, the latest I believe; It’s great. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9DCaWDXjLI)
    I’m happy he’s bounced back after those four single-digit games. Looks like the coach has come to trust him more and he got to close the game with the other starters in today’s Sacramento game. The regular season is coming to an end, and I hope he won’t have “downs” again. I’m glad that at the end of this tumultuous season, he’s going to play in the playoff, gaining more NBA experince.

• ksoranna says:

@Ashley…I hope you enjoyed his scarf modeling pics lmao!! The boy knows he looks good no matter how silly he tries to be. And I can’t believe his first full season is coming to an end soon but I’m glad he gets to actually play in the play-offs this year!!! And I have seen that video and I freakin love it!! I love how humble and “normal” he comes off.

• Ashley says:

I enjoy watching this video a lot and feel this is the best a-day-in-the-life video of all (so far). Lin has a soothing low voice that well conveys his sincerity and credibility. For the most part, he looks calm, cool, and approachable. He is hilarious when he gives you a stare by suddenly wide opening his eyes at the beginning of the video. At that moment, his face changes dramatically, which is made only possible with those loose double eyelids of Lin’s. He looks a bit clumsy playing the piano. And he is naughty when he says if they don’t win, he’s not going to make Youtube videos anymore. Last but not the least, I like his tone and facial expressions as he gives the closing words. The accompanying music is great too–the video was made by the Rockets organization and the music is similar to that for the press conference.

5. Katy says:

I’m so happy to see him playing THE point guard (watch the postgame interview after the Magic game) when Harden and Parsons were out… I just hope when they are back, Lin will continue to put up great numbers!

Have you girls watched his google+ hangout video? It seems i couldn’t find it in the blog. Here you are:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjmlxDznGmA I’m sure you girls would like it. His smile is so sweet. He is just purely cute and adorable ^_^

• ksoranna says:

@Katy…I’ve been keeping up with his games even though I’ve been too busy to blog lately but yes, I’m glad Lin has been stepping up (even though he’s not doing to well in tonight’s game against Portland I don’t think). And lol…I love his google+ hang out video. I watched it live and he’s my “friend” on google+. Actually I joined google+ only so that I could get the opportunity to “talk” to him b/c he was going to select a few people…even though obviously I didn’t get picked!! I am looking forward to his 60 Minutes which comes on this Sunday though!!

• Katy says:

Oh I thought he did great in the Portland game – good numbers and a nice fake spin (posted at clutchfans DOTnet)… I’m from HK and I dun always have a chance to watch the game… I always watch the highlights on YouTube only >.< anyways, like what lin always says, a win is a win ^_^ and yea look forward to 60 minutes interview :)

6. Katy says:

oh love his childhood clips… so cute!!!

7. mber says:

Come back to us! We loved it here, still do. What will it take? A pic of Jeremy w his ‘third’ cellphone?! *winks*

8. mber says:

Anna-K, Come back… We loved it here, still do! What will it take? Another pic of Jeremy w his third ‘cellphone’?! *winks*