huddle playing

Hey Everyone!! I hope you all are doing well and everyone is staying healthy and happy. I have been so busy with real life lately that I have not had the time to properly watch the games and do blog posts, which saddens me because I miss Jeremy and all of my devoted readers. I am also soo grateful to my readers for being willing to share their Houston Rockets’ experience with me and everyone else. I would not be able to bring you these “Insider Reports” without the help of my Lin Ladies near and far…and this one is no different!! Thank you so so much to Lin Lady, “Mrs. Lin” for sharing her experience with us!!

Insider Report brought to you by “Mrs. Lin”:

“I’m so mad I didn’t make it for the player introductions, but I did have a great time. Luckily, security at the Barclays Center is super cool, they didn’t even check my bag (oops on their part) which makes me mad cause then I could’ve brought my professional camera and get better quality pictures, but I guess this is good enough. I felt a disconnection between Jeremy and the team which showed in his performance, along with his teammates not trusting him with the ball. He didn’t smile not once, and his swag was completely missing. He was doing plays from the corner… it made me so upset to watch. Maybe it’s because he’s upset with the Morris, Patterson and Douglas trade? I just wish he played with more potential, more soul for the game you know?

It’s hard to pay attention to the game while you’re there live vs watching it on TV, so I didn’t get to really comprehend any plays lol. And I also am a very bad videographer since I missed his important plays. Oh and while my friends were there for Brooklyn, I obviously was there for the Rockets haha so it made for a lot of tension when they won. My highlight from the game is when I called his name from across court and he actually heard me and looked up! I also sat next to a guy who was there for the same reason I was, to see Jeremy! There were a lot of Houston fans there too, like a whole 2 sections dedicated to them it was pretty cool. Made me very proud to know he still has fans in NY. But what made me really upset is he still has groupies lol. I cursed one of them out because I’m crazy haha. Hope you all enjoy my video and pictures. Can’t wait until he comes to play in NY again!”

This video is freaking awesome!! The personal touch of this video made it better than any ESPN or NBA highlights video!! I was listening to Mrs. Lin talk and it’s crazy how much I sound like her (or she sounds like me lol). Also my 2 favorite parts: at 3:13…when you were telling Jeremy to make the basket “for K”, was that a shout out to me?! If so, you are soo freaking awesome x100 Mrs Lin!! Even though, Jeremy didn’t make the basket, I don’t feel so bad because he didn’t make the basket “for God” either lmao! And at 3:49…OMG….you filmed a butt shot and then Jeremy poked his butt out a little more…like he just knew it was on camera for the world to see!! You are a woman after my own heart. I have been waiting for a filmed butt shot for like ages and all the other reporters suck at that. That’s why we need a fangirl to do some film commentary and video…b/c fangirls know what we are looking for and what we want to see!! Again…awesome video and thank you so much for taking the time to put this together!!

armsPerfect shot of his arms!! You must have a really good camera Mrs. Lin!!

back

Another angle of his arms and his back. This man is delicious looking in any angle!

jeremy

It’s like he’s the only one on the court and all eyes are on him.

***All these pics, commentary and video are courtesy of “Mrs. Lin” and I have reprinted them with her permission! Please credit her and this blog if you decide to repost them. Thank you in advance!!***

Thank you all very much for your patience as I go through my real life responsibilities. I will be back soon and I promise everyone plenty of spazzing out photos…I mean have you seen all the ones from All-Star Week. There is just not enough time in the day to drool over all the saliva inducing pics!!! Also below is an interview with Chandler Parsons that is really honest and open.

Video: Chandler Parsons on RocketsCast Live. He talks about his friendship with Jeremy Lin at 13:00 and tries to dispel rumors of McHale not liking Jeremy Lin at 15:00. It’s a very long video but worth listening to as they talk about how he is “the best bargain in the NBA that is not Lebron James”. CP is another awesome and genuine guy. I can’t help but to love my Rockets!

About these ads

About ksoranna

Ksoranna is the ideal version of myself. She is me...but better...smarter...funnier...sexier...
This entry was posted in Houston Rockets, Jeremy Lin and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Insider Report: Houston Rockets v. Brooklyn Nets 2-22-13 and RocketsCast Live with Chandler Parsons!

1. K.. you’re back!!!

2. shirllo says:

Where is the video, may I ask?

3. Mrs. Lin says:

@K, I DID shout out to you lol. I was upset that he was missing most of his free throws but as soon as I shut off my camera he made three in a row -_- but all in all it was a great experience, I wish I lived in Houston, or he played in NY I would go to everyone of his games.

• ksoranna says:

@mrs.lin…of course he would make his free throws after the camera was off lol. But watching your video and then hearing a shout out to me was soo awesome! ! It looked like u had a great time. I wish one of my lin ladies lived closer to me so that I ddnt have to go to games alone. And yes girl…imagine if we lived in Houston. …I know I would be broke from all the games I would be going to lol.

• Cath says:

Can you just imagine if we ALL LIVED IN HOUSTON. I could imagine what could happen LMAO.

4. Turtlek says:

Yay a new post!

Just wanted to say I attended my first ever Jeremy Lin game too! (yesterday) It was glorious!! Even tho we had bad seating. Still just being there was awesome! And cheering for the rockets when everybody around me was cheering for warriors lol, it’s ok, we won.

Aaaannnnd the friends I went with were more casual Lin fans…. They were kinda freaked out about all the random trivia I knew about him (which guys were his friends, which teammates were hot etc ;)

• ksoranna says:

@turtlek…. Omg wasn’t it awesome seeing him live? ! I hope u got great pics and had an amazing time. And if u have pictures and/or video. .. you should consider doing an insider report for me :-)

I’ve been super busy so I haven’t been able to update my blog like I want to :-( but thanks for still checking on me! !

• Cath says:

Haha Turtlek. At least you weren’t like me, I cheered for both teams (big warrior fan here) and you know…that was exhausting emotionally, psychologically and physically (my hands hurt from non stop clapping, throat hurt from non stop cheering) then I have the “glares” like “WTF, this girl crazy or what. Make up your darned mind lady!”

Didn’t realize you were from the Bay Area too. :) Glad you enjoyed your first ever Jeremy Lin game!

• ksoranna says:

@Cath…I can totally relate to the split team personality side effects lol!! But at the end of the day…we like to have fun regardless who is winning or losing and that’s most important!

• Cath says:

This is very true K. They play at 7 today, bedtime for the kiddos, we’ll see what little of the game I can catch. But you are right though, we cheer our respective faves, it is entertainment. At the end of the day it’s all a game and a fun one at that. I love both my PGs in today’s game, I wish them both luck. :) As for me, I can fangirl for both. Yay for the double YUM!!! Curry and Lin for the Win LOL (split indeed).

• ksoranna says:

@Cath…lmao “double yum”. I have to include Delfino and Parsons too…that’s too much yum for my mouth to handle at this moment LMAO!

5. a says:

Thanks for the video, ladies. Jeremy didn’t play well in the latest against the Phoenix, so I feel a bit down. But it’s always nice to see you cheering for him, keeping your passion. So Mrs. Lin isn’t an Asian lady, as the name might suggest. She was really excited and vibrant from what I saw in the video, just like Ksoranna in hers, and I adore the energy.

• Mrs. Lin says:

LOL thank you. Although all of my friends hate my enthusiasm of Jeremy. Maybe because I talk about him 24/7? Haha. And I know I’m not Asian, such a shocker! Lol

• ashley says:

Indeed, it’s a little shocker as well as a delightful discovery, knowing that my vague assumption was wrong and Jeremy’s charm transcends races. However, he does set a boundary–between those who are into him and who are not. And that’s why we’re here!

• ksoranna says:

That was such a close game last night and it’s upsetting that they lost by 2pts. And I also hate when jeremy gets hurt but I think they were exhausted with back to back games.

And I think mrs.lin’s video is better than mine lol!! I wish I would have been able to cut and paste my clips like that and it would have been so much fun if I had other fangirls to go with! ! I also don’t think Mrs. Lin’s name is supposed to reflect that she is Asian, but that she dreams of being Mrs. Jeremy Lin, like many of us. Looking at the fanbase of Jeremy Lin here and at Tumblr, our boy is loved by many nationalities and various ethnicities and not just Asian. In fact, he is admired and loved by many people regardless of age, gender, faith, nationality and race… and that’s what I love about jeremy lin and the other lin ladies! ! :-)

Thanks for checking on me!! I’m worried that no one’s going to read my blog anymore bc I haven’t been posting like I used to. .. so I’m glad people are reading and enjoying my insider reports while I try to balance out my busy work weeks!

6. ashley says:

Not only he got hurt but also got a foul call. Getting all those calls must have affected his play. It was a back to back game and again, Jeremy wasn’t as aggressive as he could be offensively. Perhaps he expended too much energy on defense? Just hope he brings it up when they meet the Suns again this week. And let’s hope you can always take a breather from your busy work and get to Jeremy Lin!

• ksoranna says:

@ashley…I am glad they don’t have a game until Wednesday. I really hope they get the rest they need and I hope I get the rest I need too lol. Hoping to take a breather soon!

7. Cath says:

Saw this video somewhere else but didn’t realize it’s from one of the Lin Ladies here. Yes, Mrs. Lin, thank you so much for the video. I enjoyed it a lot, even the screaming is contagious. It put a smile on my face.

I know that someday you’ll seat courtside :)

• ksoranna says:

@Cath…isn’t it amazing the amount of coverage us Lin Ladies have?! If I ran a company, the networking on this site alone would be unbelievable!!